2018 Art Vendor for Deco Fiesta
This form is for prospective exhibitors and art vendors for the 2018 Deco District Arts & Music Festival.
The event is on April 22, 2018 from 12:00p-9:00p.
Art Vendors Information for Individuals, Businesses, and Non-Profits:
• The Registration and Space Fee for an Art Booth is $130.
• Art vendors may be hand made, or original items
• Booth space is 10x10 for art vendors.
Notes About The Event:
• This is an official fiesta event and will be publicized throughout the city.
• Food and drink concessions will be present. NO OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS will be allowed except bottled water, all ice chest subject to inspection.
• Public restroom facilities will be present.
• Drink Concession proceeds will benefit the Network for Young Artists.
• This will be an exciting family-friendly event for all.
• The deadline for submitting your application is February 1, 2018. Fees will increase after the deadline. A late fee of $30 will be applied to the total cost.
• Partial payment of half of the fee upfront will be accepted in person only. The remaining payment must be received by February 1, 2018.
• Vendors will receive 100% refund should the event be cancelled due to an Act of God.
Information for All Booths:
• You are responsible for all your own equipment, tables, table coverings, and display pieces.
The Network for Young Artists (NYA) will not be responsible for any: damages, personal injury, or theft. Any display NYA deems inappropriate or offensive will be asked to be removed. Any licensing agreements are the responsibility of the vendor.
Booth Set-Up and Break-Down Information:
• Set-up time is the day of the event, 7 am – 10:30 am.
• Booth should be set up by start of event, 10:30 am.
• After 10:30 am, you must hand deliver or walk in the items to your booth area. No exceptions.
• Once you have unloaded your vehicle, MOVE your car or truck away from the event space.
• All vendors are responsible for keeping their space clean, and properly disposing of all their garbage.
• Please break-down no sooner than 9:00 pm.
This will be an exciting family-friendly event for all, please remember to be kind to your fellow vendors and festival volunteers, and have fun!
Please fill out your application completely. We look forward to having you join us at the 2018 Deco District Arts & Music Festival.
For additional information, please contact Sonya Cortinas, Sponsorship Director of the 2018 Deco District Arts & Music Festival for the Network for Young Artists via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR by calling (210) 483-3185.
Name (First & Last Name)
Business Name (if applicable)
Are you a non-profit organization? (Yes/No)
Tax ID for Non-Profit (if applicable)
Will you be an art vendor?
Yes, I will be an art vendor. The cost is $130/ booth.
Yes, I will be an art vendor. I am paying half of the booth fee. $65 now.
Yes, I am an art vendor. I am paying the remaining booth fee. $65 now.
Website (if applicable)
Facebook Link for Business
Please describe your merchandise:
I have read and agree to the guidelines on the provided art vendor information page. (Type in your name below.)
Do Not Fill This Out